Like a Paradise ♥
✿ sweet day

08 June 2012 @ 3:49 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Tumblr_lm2ycl6bn31qkf588o1_500_large_large

Time is passing so fast . 
* wink wink .. 
PASS tense . 
Too fast . 
I cant chased it :(
Tired `

My friends back :/
Bye , god bless you ! And I think we will meet again in future :)

Love rain , yeahpii , i finished .
I know i slow .___.

Electric Shock f (X) ,
A_A v 
Want release already . 
Yeah . 
Want see teaser ?
Paparazzi Girl Generation ,
A_A 
Also want release too . 
Cant wait already -_-
Want see teaser ?
Yesterday no go play badminton . 
Sorry lur T_T
I had to dinner with my family . 
I know u all miss me ; I miss all of you too xD
Wait lar , reopen school ! 



2 more days


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

Hi baby readers . Welcome to here :D Enjoy yourself .

underlined, bold

blockqoute


Navigations!

Diary About Site


Let's Talk!


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Angelynn :P

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME (: